LRP Summer Program
The Learning Resource Program is dedicated to helping students with language-based learning disabilities and/or ADHD achieve their academic and personal goals.
Students enrolled at Adelphi and the Learning Resource Program can kick-start their fall college experience by participating in our summer program.
During the three-week summer program students:
- Complete a three-credit course, Communication and Critical Thinking, taught by professors in the program
- Fill a University General Education requirement for Critical Thinking
- Participate in small group academic workshops to enhance important college skills
- Meet regularly with an assigned Learning Specialist for individualized academic support
- Attend weekly groups with the Clinical Social Workers
- Become familiar with resources available at Adelphi and the Program