How to Report Phishing
Help others prevent phishing attacks at Adelphi University.
To report phishing from your Adelphi Gmail account:
- Log in to your Adelphi Gmail via eCampus.
- Open the message which you’d like to report.
- Click the Phish Alert button to the right of the message.
- If you are prompted to enter an activation code, please enter the following:
- Click the blue “Phish Alert” button in the right hand panel that pops up.
To report phishing directly to Google from any Gmail account:
- Open the suspicious message you’d like to report.
- Click the down arrow next to Reply, at the top of the message pane (see image at right).
- Select “Report Phishing”. The box below will appear in a new window.
- Click the “Report Phishing Message” button.