How to Report Phishing
Help others prevent phishing attacks at Adelphi University.
How to Report Phishing Emails
For Employees: Steps to Report Phishing using Phish Alert
- In your Adelphi Gmail, open the email message you’d like to report
- Select the “Phish Alert” button to the right of the message (it looks like an orange hook)
- If you are prompted to enter an activation code, please enter the following:
- In the new modal that appears, select the blue “Phish Alert” button to submit your phishing report
Campus Wide: Steps to Report Phishing using Google
- In Gmail, open the suspicious message you’d like to report
- Choose more options next to Reply, at the top of the message panel
- Select “Report Phishing”. The box below will appear in a new window
- Click the “Report Phishing Message” option
See how to avoid and report phishing emails via Google Support.