How to Report Phishing
Help others prevent phishing attacks at Adelphi University.
To report phishing from your Adelphi Gmail account:
- Log in to your Adelphi Gmail via eCampus.
- Open the message for which you’d like to view header information.
- Click the down arrow next to Reply, at the top of the message pane.
- Select Show Original. The full header information will appear in a new window.
- Select all text (Ctrl+A) then Copy (Ctrl+C)
- Paste text in a new message (Ctrl+V) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report phishing directly to Google from any Gmail account:
- Open the suspicious message you’d like to report.
- Click the down arrow next to Reply, at the top of the message pane (see image at right).
- Select “Report Phishing”. The box below will appear in a new window.
- Click the “Report Phishing Message” button.