How to change your name in your email address and update your name, legal name and pronouns.

Faculty and Staff


Your updated name can be used on all student records at Adelphi University, except where your legal name is required, such as transcript and diploma, and financial records. Please refer to the name change guidelines for more information. You can change your name on the My Student Profile service within eCampus.

Phone Number
More Info
Hagedorn Hall of Enterprise LL
  • Intersession Hours Mon-Thu: 7:30 am – 10:00 pm Fri: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm Sat: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Sun: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Connect With Us
Search Menu