Guides, Forms and Worksheets
Download guides, forms and worksheets related to financial aid.
Changes to the Federal Student Aid PIN
The U.S. Department of Education has replaced the Federal PIN system with the Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID). The new FSA ID—which is composed of a user-selected username and password—allows students, parents, and borrowers to authenticate their identity to access their federal student aid information.
As of May 10, 2015, when you visit one of the federal student aid websites (FAFSA, NSLDS Student Access, studentloans.gov, studentaid.gov, etc.) you will be required to use an FSA ID instead of the Federal PIN. For help, visit studentaid.gov/fsaid or see the guide below on creating and using the FSA ID.
- Creating and Using the FSA ID (PDF)
- 2021-2022 Financial Aid Guide From Adelphi’s Office of Student Financial Services (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) and How to Obtain an IRS Verification of Non-Filing Letter Instructions (PDF)
Forms and Worksheets
The FAFSA must be completed to qualify for financial aid from Adelphi and the government. Filing online at studentaid.gov/fafsa or through the myStudentAid mobile app — available from Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android) — is the quickest way to apply. Paper applications must be requested from the federal processor. See deadlines and details.
After you file your FAFSA, we may need further information if indicated by the federal government. In addition, the federal government requires our office to collect specified documentation and to resolve any conflicting information. You do not need to fill out the forms below unless requested by the Office of Student Financial Services.
2021-2022 Forms and Worksheets (PDFs)
Effective July 13, 2021, the U.S. Department of Education announced temporary changes to the federal financial aid verification process for the 2021-2022 academic year. At this time, several verification documents are no longer required. If additional information is needed, the student will be notified by mail along with any corresponding forms/worksheets needed.
- Verification of 2019 Income Information Form (Dependent Students)
- Verification of 2019 Income Information Form (Independent Students)
- Parent: Verification of 2019 Income Information Form
- Verification of Student/Spouse Assets Form
- Verification of Parental Assets Form
- Number of Household Members and Number in College Form (Dependent Students)
- Number of Household Members and Number in College Form (Independent Students)
- Verification of Child Support Paid Form (Dependent Students)
- Verification of Child Support Paid Form (Independent Students)
- Parent Marital Status (Dependent Students)
- Student Marital Status (Independent Students)
1098-T Tax Form
Find out more information about accessing your IRS tuition statement form 1098-T.