Campus Restart Resources
For links to current information, official guidance and helpful resources and services, please see below.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Guidance for Colleges & Universities
- CDC Guidelines on how to protect yourself and what to do if you are sick
- Tips on proper handwashing from the CDC
- Travel guidance from the CDC
- CDC travel map
New York State Guidance
- Information about New York Forward and the state’s plans for reopening
- New York Forward – State FAQs
- General status updates on New York State
- New York State guidance on mental health, vulnerable family members, COVID-19 symptoms, and important steps for prevention during the virus outbreak
- New York State Face Mask Requirements
This is a time when many members of our community may be experiencing heightened anxiety or concern. We are here for you. Whether you are a student or a faculty or staff member, we will help you to locate the resources you need to educate yourself and address your needs and concerns. And if you aren’t sure who to go to, any of these caring campus resources can guide you.
Important Note for Faculty, Staff, and Students about Adelphi Alerts:
If you have not been receiving important emails or Adelphi Alerts, you may be unsubscribed. Please confirm your information and resubscribe.