Reach your potential and become a school leader.
Why Earn a Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership?
Educational leadership is ideal for the teacher who aspires to be in a leadership position or for the building leader who wants to work in central office administration.
Why Earn a Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership at Adelphi?
Through a combination of theoretical and field-based study, candidates will gain greater knowledge and proficiency in the management of school personnel and in the role technology plays in educational practice. The programs prepare students for a variety of leadership roles such as principal, assistant principal, department chairperson or supervisor.
- Build deep working relationships with your professors and peers thanks to small classroom settings.
- Enhance your credentials in a highly competitive field.
- Benefit from hybrid courses, accommodating the needs of hardworking professionals
Applicants must have a NYS teacher certification in addition to a minimum 3.0 GPA and should submit the following application requirements:
- Graduate application and $60 fee
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all prior institutions and proof of bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Two letters of reference
- A current résumé or CV
Applicants interested in the advanced certificate program should submit the following:
- Final transcript documenting a master’s degree from an accredited four-year institution