Professional Training and Consultation
Providing a range of comprehensive professional development opportunities as well as direct clinical services to parents individually or in groups, and/or dyadically with their babies and young children.
The Institute for Parenting staff and faculty offers telehealth, training, and consultation services via our HIPAA-compliant platform. We have expertise in working with systems serving families with babies and young children and can support your program to build capacity in:
- Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health and Development
- Reflective Supervision and Consultation
- Caregiver-Child Relationship Assessment and Intervention
- Trauma Treatments
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy
- Parent Development and Parenting
- Program Consultation, Early Care and Education
- Program Consultation, Primary Pediatrics, Perinatal Care, and Recovery
- Other Dyadic Interventions and Supports
Contact us to inquire about training or consultation that may be scheduled, or that can be designed and delivered specifically for your program or just for you. Sign up for our mailing list to receive information about professional development opportunities and other news from the Institute.
- Customized training workshops, packages, or collaboratives for programs, service sectors, and/or professionals in health care, mental health, allied health, policy, education, and other fields.
- Secure virtual platform available for all options.
- Continuing education workshops for professionals on Long Island and throughout the metropolitan area.
- Evidence-based interventions, didactics and consultation.
- Case-specific consultation for professionals working with families with babies and young children.
- Reflective supervision or consultation for multidisciplinary professionals, individually or in groups
- Virtual supervision or consultation via secure web-based communication.
What to Expect
Our team will demonstrate a client-centered focus, listening and co-creating a plan that meets your needs, much as we would when engaging with families. Let us know how we may support your professional development via email at email@example.com or phone at 516.237.8513.
We will work with you to design an affordable professional development experience for you or your team. If you are already receiving services, we’ve made it easy to make a payment online.