Learn about what's changing for employee Health/Dependent/HRA and Transit accounts.

What is Changing

  • Your Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)/Flexible Spending Account (FSA) website is moving!


  • You can access the MySpendingAccount website through its new location at Your login credentials will remain the same and the website will retain all the same functionality.
  • Be sure to update your internet favorites/bookmarks with the new web address.
  • You will continue to have full access and visibility to account information and management through the MySpendingAccount website.


  • If you don’t yet have a username and password, select “New Users – Register Here” at
  • To request an additional Visa Debit Card visit or call WageWorks at 888.557.3156.
  • Accessing your account online will offer pre-populated claim forms.  Faxing paper claims with receipts will still be accepted for Health and Dependent Care Spending only via fax toll-free at 866.643.2219.
  • As a reminder if you have more than one FSA account, all funds will be reflected on the same Visa Debit Card.
  • Health Care Spending account participants are granted a 2 and 1/2 month grace period following the end of the plan year to incur expenses in order to utilize unused balances as of December 31. 

How to Validate a Debit Card Transaction

  • If you received a Card Swipe Validation Request after using your debit card to pay for an eligible out-of-pocket expense, visit and log into your account to validate your card transaction online.
  • The validation request is to show proof that one or more of your purchases is an IRS eligible health care expense (outside of co-payments for medical and prescription).  If validation is not received, WageWorks may ask for reimbursement and/or turn off your card.
  • Keep your receipts.  You may be required to show proof that your purchases were for eligible health care expenses.


  • Your receipts must have all the information noted below.  If it does not, ask the provider for a written receipt with the following information:
    • Name of provider
    • Name of patient
    • Date of service or product
    • Amount of service or product
    • Description of service or product
  • Mail, fax or upload receipts online.
    • If you received services from United Health Care (UHC) you can log onto com, click on “Manage your Claims”, then view claim needed for validation, then click on PDF icon to save this document and upload to your HRA/FSA account.  
    • WageWorks Contact Information:
      • Mail:  WageWorks Spending Accounts, P.O. Box 34700, Louisville, KY 40232
      • Fax #:  866.643.2219
      • Phone #: 888.557.3156
      • Website:

For further information, please contact:

Office of Human Resources
p – 516.877.3220
e –

Phone Number
More Info
Levermore Hall, 205
Search Menu