Whether this is your first semester at Adelphi or your last, there might be some awesome technology services you’ve never used or even known about.
Whether this is your first semester on campus or your last, there might be some awesome technology services you’ve never used or even known about. With that in mind, we’ve put together a list of the top 5 most useful tech related featured on campus that you just might want to take advantage of during the fall semester.
- AU2GO – Explore everything you need at Adelphi right at your fingertips! You can access eCampus, your email account, campus map, fun games, and more all in one place. AU2GO is available in both the Apple Store and Google Play, and can be used on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices – even the Apple Watch!
- Mobile Printing – Forgot to print at home? No time to stop by a computer lab? No problem! Adelphi’s campus is home to numerous mobile printing stations where you can print directly from your phone, tablet, PC, and more. Just locate the nearest printing station and follow the instructions for whichever device you’re using to print from.
- Charging Stations – Let’s be honest: we all dread it when our devices’ charges are running on empty, especially if you’ve got a long day on campus. Fortunately, there are plenty of charging stations around campus available for you to plug in your devices and get recharged! These stations feature multiple outlets so you can charge multiple items at the same time.
- Equipment Loan – If you’re looking for a specific piece of tech to use for class that you don’t already own, check out IT’s equipment loan program. Daily checkouts of everything from digital video cameras to laptops to portable chargers are offered. Best of all, it’s free!
- 3D Printing – Bringing your ideas to life has never been cooler. The 3D Studio, located in Swirbul Library, provides you an opportunity to create real, 3D renderings in a wide array of colors, shapes, and sizes. Whether you’re looking to add a little something to your latest project, or you just want to try it out for fun, the 3D Studio is a great place to visit and learn something new.