Dear Adelphi Students and Families,
We recognize there are many questions surrounding New York state’s evolving plans for phased distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine.
On our COVID-19 FAQs webpage, we have developed answers specific to vaccine information, and we continue to update this resource as new details become available and in response to questions from our community.
Our Public Health and Safety team is hosting Zoom forums with our community to share the latest news and answer questions.
A forum for our students and their families is scheduled for Monday, February 1, 2021, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Topic: Understanding the COVID-19 Vaccine—Myths, Facts and New York’s Distribution Plans
- Date: Monday, February 1, 2021
- Time: 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Location: Please register online to receive a Zoom link for the event.
- Moderator: Gene Palma, chief administrative officer and associate vice president/co-chair of the Adelphi Public Health and Safety team
- Presenters: K.C. Rondello, MD, clinical associate professor, College of Nursing and Public Health/co-chair of the Adelphi Public Health and Safety team; and Nicole Gaudino, director, Adelphi Health Services
The forum will include a Q&A session (via chat) following presentations of the latest information.
You may submit a question in advance of the forum by emailing Jennifer Blazevich, special project coordinator and assistant to the chief administration officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every attempt to answer as many questions as possible and will continue to update our online FAQs to address questions and concerns.
R. Sentwali Bakari, PhD
Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
Chief Administrative Officer and Associate Vice President