We’re proud to launch our visual upgrade to the Adelphi website. This makeover brings our website into alignment with our new brand standards.
Today, we’re proud to launch our visual upgrade to the Adelphi website. This makeover brings our website into alignment with our new brand standards and logo.
With this change, you’ll notice a more modern feel and a clean appearance.
- The color scheme now emphasizes Adelphi’s gold with brown, black, white and gray as highlight colors.
- Site fonts have been updated to align with the new brand fonts.
- The University’s social media buttons are now located in the site footer instead of the header.
- The eCampus button will remain in header but with a different look; it will now also be easy to find in mobile view.
- Banner headlines on the homepage will be shorter and optimized for viewing on mobile devices.
- News and events feeds are a new feature of the Adelphi homepage, giving you an at-a-glance view of what’s happening at Adelphi.
- The website navigation is largely unchanged. The structure of each of Adelphi’s sites is mostly intact, with minor changes to top navigation.
As we look ahead, our web team’s long-term project is the top-to-bottom redesign of our website, which is expected to debut next year. The full redesign will implement user-focused navigation and content, and will incorporate new features.