Recycle ink and toner cartridges in boxes around campus.
The University continues to strive to lower its carbon footprint, grow its global stewardship and encourage sustainability!
Do your part by depositing your used inkjet, computer and toner cartridges in new recycling boxes around campus.
Recycling Box Locations
- All residence halls
- Residential Life Office, Earle Hall
- Information Commons, Swirbul Library, Second Floor
- Communications Department, Blodgett Hall, First Floor
- University Center Bookstore, Lower Level
- Hauppauge Center, Suffolk
For more information, please contact:
e – email@example.com
For further information, please contact:
Strategic Communications Director
p – 516.237.8634
e – firstname.lastname@example.org