Check out Adelphi University Libraries’ new ebook collection, Ebook Central, with over 200,000 books and some new features.
Check out Adelphi University Libraries’ new ebook collection, Ebook Central. Similar to our former eBrary collection, Ebook Central has over 200,000 books and some new features.
You can now:
- share links to a book, your notes or citations
- run a search, save it, and set it up to run every seven days or any time period you choose
- read a synopsis of any book under “Description”
- download a book for any length of time up to two weeks and keep track of downloads in your bookshelf
- access books in which you’ve highlighted text, taken notes, or bookmarked a page in an “Annotated books” file in your bookshelf.
For more information, call the Reference Desk 516.877.3574 or browse our guide at proquest.libguides.com/ebookcentral.