We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new Adelphi website.
Web Development and Digital Strategy is excited about the new design, content and structure, and we’re eager to hear your thoughts. Here are some of the new features the new adelphi.edu has to offer:
- easier to navigate for students and families, faculty and staff, and our entire Panther community
- optimized to work well on any device, from desktop to tablet to mobile phone, making the Adelphi story more accessible to all
- ADA compliant
- modern, streamlined and reputation-building, with better presentation of our campus, our programs and our unique benefits as a university, along with innovative new features.
A number of new features are particularly noteworthy:
- a program-finder search tool for prospective students makes it easy to find your academic program
- customized links for each audience in a new section called “For You”
- a university-wide calendar highlighting all events across campus
- directory updates driven by our new self-managed “My Profile” tool
- flexible call-outs and components to highlight features, such as a new academic program
Remember, July 1 is only the beginning of the new website. We’ll continue to release new features and content over the months ahead to improve the user experience. Your feedback and patience during this time are appreciated.
Questions you may have
Until Google fully indexes the new adelphi.edu, you may notice some seemingly odd results when using our embedded Google search for the next few days. This is standard of Google and unfortunately, unavoidable — but it will self-correct soon.
Yes! Please do. This is a curated list for different audience members but we are here to take suggestions. If you think an item should be added we will evaluate the need and make the necessary change. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.
We ask for your patience in holding back non-critical change requests until the end of August. Throughout the summer, our Web Development and Digital Strategy team will continue to focus on Adelphi’s transition to the new website. Kindly limit requests for updates to only urgent, time-sensitive changes that are critical to University business, such as fixing broken links or incorrect information.
Yes. Every department will have the opportunity to meet with a representative from our Web Development and Digital Strategy team to review and discuss their webpages. This will be the time for you to evaluate your site, request non-critical changes, and add new pages. To find out what month you are scheduled for please email email@example.com.
The location of eCampus remains the same – but you will see some changes. We have combined our Adelphi Intranet (content requiring a login) with eCampus. This streamlines access to internal documentation and information through one central location. For more information on the new Adelphi Intranet please watch our video.
Web Development and Digital Strategy department, along with University Communications and Marketing (UCOMM) serve as primary leads in website governance. These teams are actively developing a Web Advisory Board to help guide the ongoing management of our overarching site strategy and content development priorities. The Web Advisory Board will encompass a diverse set of backgrounds and skills. We hope to finalize this group by Fall 2020. Interested in joining us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you explore the site, please use the website feedback form to share your comments or report technical issues.
Many thanks to our entire community!
The creation of our new website involved input from hundreds of students, faculty, staff, alumni and parents; collaboration with dozens of campus offices; and a great deal of patience from our University partners.
We appreciate your support.