Apporto: Remote Lab Access to PC Software
Apporto is a web-based virtual computer lab that provides remote access for students and faculty to most software applications normally found in an on-campus computer lab or classroom.
- Arcgis Pro
- Chem Office 20
- Eclipse Java 2021 with ANTLR
- Mendeley Desktop
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professional x64
- R Studio
- VLC Media Player
Apporto is accessible through eCampus by searching Apporto in the services search bar.
- Apporto can be accessed via any browser, no software download or installation is required.
- Although installed for convenience, the use of Microsoft Office application is not recommended. Students can download Microsoft Office for personal use for free.
- Apporto will log you out automatically if you’re inactive for 1 hour. If you are continually using the service, you will remain logged in.
- As you would if you were working in a lab, make sure to save your work somewhere other than Apporto (Cloud, locally, or external hardware).