Microsoft Office Download
Students, faculty and staff have access to a Microsoft Office download for free for personal use on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
Steps to Gain Access to MS Office
- Register for the new Password Management Tool. (First time only)
- Sign in on office.com using your Adelphi email address. Do not select the option to “Get Office” as this will bring you to a page with different payment plans.
- Download and install Office by selecting the dropdown box near the top right side of the screen, and select other install options.
You will be able to install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 smartphones. Please visit your respective app store for access on your tablet or smartphone.
- Word Essential Training (Office 365) on LinkedIn Learning
- Word 2016 Essential Training on LinkedIn Learning
- Word Support from Microsoft
- Excel Essential Training (Office 365) on LinkedIn Learning
- Excel 2016 Essential Training on LinkedIn Learning
- Excel Support from Microsoft