Grant Application for Adelphi’s Women’s Giving Circle
The Women’s Giving Circle invites applications for support from members of the Adelphi community, including individuals representing University divisions and departments, to help fund special projects that will assist in furthering the success of Adelphi students.
- Deans and Executive Leadership
- Full and Part-time Faculty
- Administrative Staff
Requests for capital improvements, salary increases or direct fundraising for non-profits other than Adelphi University will not be considered.
- The Circle will accept grant applications until April 6, 2022.
- Grant awards will be voted on at the Annual Grant Meeting on April 21, 2022.
- The number of grants and amounts awarded will be dependent on total dollars raised by the Circle.
Process and Review
- Applications will be reviewed by an internal review committee consisting of staff within the Offices of the Provost and University Advancement, who will evaluate the proposals and confirm eligibility.
- Only eligible applications will be made available for review to Giving Circle Members.
- Voting by the Giving Circle Members will occur at the Annual Grant Meeting on April 21, 2022.
- Award recipients will be notified by May 6, 2022.
- Award recipients will have 18 months to expend funding.
Please visit the WGC web site at: adelphi.edu/wgc and click on Projects Supported for examples of projects that have been funded in the past. They are listed by year awarded. With the expectation of FY 2021, awards allocated typically range from $1,000- $5,000.
Please submit all application materials via the online form. Questions should be directed to Erin Gayron in the Office of University Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.877.3475.
Grant applications are no longer being accepted as of April 6, 2022.