Student Account Services FAQs
If you have a hold on your student account when you have paid your balance, it means you paid by check. Therefore, we have to wait until your check clears (30 days, unless you provide proof that the check has cleared) before removing your hold. To provide proof of a cleared check, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Adelphi students can enroll in a Monthly Tuition Payment Plan, which provides for payment in monthly installments. Information regarding the Monthly Tuition Payment Plan can be forwarded to the student’s Adelphi email account; it’s also available in the Office of Student Financial Services. For further information, visit commerce.cashnet.com/ADELPHIFSPPPAY or call toll free at 877.821.0625.
- For students who are on leave, have graduated or are not attending, we offer payment plans to address past-due balances. For assistance in applying for this type of payment plan, contact Student Account Services by phone at 516.877.3273 or via email at email@example.com.
If there is a collection block on your student account, that means your account balance has been designated as “past due” and we have engaged in an outside collection agency to assist in collecting payment.’
To make a payment and resolve the balance, you must contact Student Account Services at 516.877.3273 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be given the phone number of the agency your account has been assigned to.
When a credit exists on your account, a refund will be issued. You will receive your refund within seven to 10 business days. To ensure you receive your refund in a timely manner, we encourage you to pick your refund preference on BankMobile.
- Go to eCampus and log in with your Adelphi user name and password.
- Under “Find a Service,” click on the “BankMobile” icon. Click on the BankMobile sign-on in the left menu, then click on the “Make Your Initial Selection” button to select your refund preference.
- When depositing into an existing account, you will receive your refund in one to two business days.
- When depositing into a BankMobile Vibe checking account, you will receive your refund on the same day.