Telehealth: Where Are We Today and Where Are We Going?
Adelphi University College of Nursing and Public Health’s next presentation in our Inaugural Fall 2020 “Center of Excellence” Virtual Series will feature Iris Berman ’08, the Vice President of Telehealth Services for Northwell Health and Ryna Joy Bautista, Clinical Program Manager for Telehealth Services at Northwell Health.
Iris Berman, RN, MSN, CCRN-K
- Iris has served as the Vice President and leader of Northwell’s Telehealth services for over 4 years and has been instrumental in growing the program from design through inception and operation.
- Throughout her career, she has been involved in both community and professional organizations all focused on improving provision of care and education for at risk populations.
- Most recently, Iris has served as an Advisory Board member for CTeL and has been involved in telehealth advocacy throughout New York State and nation-wide.
Ryna Joy Bautista, RN, MSN
- After obtaining a master’s degree in Healthcare Informatics, Ryna was one of the original registered nurses to open Northwell Health’s Tele-ICU program in December 2014.
- Previous to her focus on Northwell Health’s Telehealth initiatives, Ryna had experience in multiple Cardiothoracic units working at North Shore University Hospital and Southside Hospital.