Resilience, Reflection, and Rebuilding Connection: Student Sculpture Display
Sculpture Workshop students have created large-scale sculptures depicting the theme of the Fall Arts Festival - Resilience, Reflection, and Rebuilding Connection: Healing Through the Arts.
Sculptures will be displayed on campus between the Science Building and Blodgett Hall throughout the day on October 6th.
Collaborators and Sponsors
- Adelphi Department of Art and Art History,
- Professor Samantha Dominik,
- Professor Christopher Saucedo,
- Sculpture Workshop students,
- Chairperson Kellyann Monaghan