For links to current information, official guidance and helpful resources and services, please see below.
Adelphi continues to support our community while navigating COVID-19. Helpful resources are available for our students, faculty and staff. If you aren’t sure who to reach out to, any of these caring campus resources can guide you.
Here are some timely items, and more resources below.
By appointment only, we continue to offer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to our students, faculty, staff and alumni at the Health Services Center on our Garden City campus. See our COVID-19 Vaccine Instructions.
Watch our November 1, 2021 presentation by K.C. Rondello, MD, University Epidemiologist and clinical associate professor who shares an expert, objective report on the pandemic—where we’ve been, where we are now and where we’re headed.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Guidance for Colleges & Universities
- CDC Guidelines on how to protect yourself and what to do if you are sick
- How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Mask
- Tips on proper handwashing from the CDC
- Travel guidance from the CDC
- CDC travel map