For links to current information, official guidance and helpful resources and services, please see below.
This is a time of change, when some members of our community may be experiencing heightened anxiety or concern. We are here for you. Whether you are a student or a faculty or staff member, we will help you to locate the resources you need to educate yourself and address your needs and concerns. And if you aren’t sure who to go to, any of these caring campus resources can guide you.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Guidance for Colleges & Universities
- CDC Guidelines on how to protect yourself and what to do if you are sick
- How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Mask
- Tips on proper handwashing from the CDC
- Travel guidance from the CDC
- CDC travel map
World Health Organization
New York State Guidance
- Information about New York Forward and the state’s plans for reopening
- New York Forward – State FAQs
- General status updates on New York State
- New York State guidance on mental health, vulnerable family members, COVID-19 symptoms, and important steps for prevention during the virus outbreak
- New York State Face Mask Requirements