COVID-19 Health Screening Self Check
All Adelphi students, faculty, staff and Adelphi Gold members are required to conduct a COVID-19 health screening every day before entering campus.
To enter campus, you must be free of symptoms potentially related to COVID-19 or have been medically cleared by a physician (staff and faculty) or Student Health Services (students). Student Health Services can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.877.6000.
The COVID-19 health screening questionnaire is accessible via our mobile apps for daily health monitoring. If you haven’t already, please download one of these apps and self-screen before arriving on-campus. For the safety and health of all our community members, please answer every question honestly, even if you feel you have a cold, allergies or explainable muscle aches.
Ways to Complete Your Self Check
Choose the option that works best for you.
- Download and open the Adelphi University Student Mobile App for iOS (Android version coming soon)
- Sign in to your account using your universal Adelphi username and password
- Once signed in, click the account icon in the top right of the screen
- Select “Complete Now” in the COVID Self-Check section, log in, and submit the screening
- On the app, your account will show your COVID self-check status
- Download and open the AU2GO Mobile App for iOS or Android
- Click the gear icon and sign in to your account using your universal Adelphi username and password
- Once signed in, click the COVID-19 Screening tile on the home screen
- Fill out and submit the screening
- Your COVID self-check status will show within the COVID-19 Screening tile
If you do not have access to a device, you can also complete the COVID-19 health screening questionnaire via the following ways:
- eCampus on a desktop at home and print the result screen
- For guests who do not have access to eCampus, you can submit the COVID-19 Self Check Form online, which produces a “Clearance” response email that needs to be presented upon arrival to campus.
- Fill out a paper form at the Public Safety booth on South Avenue or another designated campus entrance, before entering campus.