Guides, Forms and Worksheets
Download guides, forms and worksheets related to financial aid.
Changes to the Federal Student Aid PIN
The U.S. Department of Education has replaced the Federal PIN system with the Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID). The new FSA ID—which is composed of a user-selected username and password—allows students, parents, and borrowers to authenticate their identity to access their federal student aid information.
As of May 10, 2015, when you visit one of the federal student aid websites (FAFSA, NSLDS Student Access, studentloans.gov, studentaid.gov, etc.) you will be required to use an FSA ID instead of the Federal PIN. For help, visit studentaid.gov/fsaid or see the guide below on creating and using the FSA ID.
Forms and Worksheets
The FAFSA must be completed to qualify for financial aid from Adelphi and the government. Filing online at studentaid.gov/fafsa or through the myStudentAid mobile app — available from Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android) — is the quickest way to apply. Paper applications must be requested from the federal processor.
After you file your FAFSA, we may need further information if indicated by the federal government. In addition, the federal government requires our office to collect specified documentation and to resolve any conflicting information. You do not need to fill out the forms below unless requested by the One-Stop Student Services Center. If requested, you may submit the below form(s) and any additional requested documentation to the One-Stop Student Services Center in person, by fax (516.877.3380), or mail to:
One-Stop Student Services Center
Levermore Hall, Lower Level
1 South Avenue
P.O. Box 701
Garden City, NY 11530-0701
2023-2024 Forms and Worksheets
- Verification of 2021 Income Information Form (Dependent Students)
- Verification of 2021 Income Information Form (Independent Students)
- Parent: Verification of 2021 Income Information Form
- Verification of Student/Spouse Assets Form
- Verification of Parental Assets Form
- Number of Household Members and Number in College Form (Dependent Students)
- Number of Household Members and Number in College Form (Independent Students)
- Verification of Child Support Paid Form (Dependent Students)
- Verification of Child Support Paid Form (Independent Students)
- Parent Marital Status (Dependent Students)
- Student Marital Status (Independent Students)
- Parental Untaxed Income (2021) Worksheet
1098-T Tax Form
Find out more information about accessing your IRS tuition statement form 1098-T.
- Fall Semester Hours Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Holiday Hours November 22: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm November 23-24: Closed
- In-Person Payments Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm