At Adelphi University, we believe it’s important to offer an easy way to protect the investment you and your family have made in higher education. That’s why we've partnered with GradGuard™, offering our students and families an affordable option for tuition insurance.
What is tuition insurance?
- Serious injury or illness, including mononucleosis, COVID-19, or severe head injuries
- Chronic illness, including diabetes or autoimmune disorders
- Mental health conditions, including depression or anxiety
What are the benefits of tuition insurance?
- Protect up to 100% of your investment in higher education and other covered school-invoiced fees
- Reimburse tuition payments and other school-invoiced fees after a withdrawal for a covered illness or injury
- Enhance your financial protection beyond the scope of the University’s Refund Policy
- Withdraw at any time during the semester without financial penalty
- Access a 24-hour Student Life Assistance hotline for help in navigating emergencies and unexpected issues
How much does tuition insurance cost?
Tuition insurance costs 1.25% of the elected coverage amount and protects one of the biggest investments you will make in your lifetime — your education.
To get a quote or to learn more about selecting this optional tuition insurance, please visit the GradGuard™ website or call 877.794.6603.