Adelphi students must reapply for aid each year during their time at Adelphi.
The priority deadline to submit your updated FAFSA is February 15.
- To reapply, you should submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) either online via studentid.gov/fafsa or through the myStudentAid mobile app— available from Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). If you submitted a FAFSA last year, you can choose the “Renewal FAFSA” option, which pre-fills most information into the form.
- New York State (NYS) residents should also resubmit the NYS Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application at hesc.ny.gov. Our TAP school code is 0010.
- Upon filing your FAFSA, requests for additional documentation may be necessary. Prompt submission of all requested documentation will assist in maximizing your eligibility for institutional and campus-based assistance.
Following completion of the FAFSA and all application requirements, you receive your Financial Assistance Plan detailing your financial aid for the upcoming academic year.
Throughout the year, we’ll send you helpful reminders to reapply for aid for the following academic year. Whether your financial aid eligibility has changed or you expect to receive the same aid package as last year, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our office with any questions that you may have.
Important Dates for Continuing Students
- January 6 – Payment is due in full for Spring 2023. You can make a payment and view your bill on eCampus.
- February 15 – The priority filing date for the 2023-2024 FAFSA; FAFSA forms received by the priority filing date will maximize aid eligibility for institutional and campus-based assistance
- Late February – Federal Direct Loan, private loan and institutional aid disbursements begin for the Spring 2023 semester.
- March 15 – The New York State Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS) application is due.
- Notify the One-Stop Student Services Center if you are planning to attend the Summer 2023 semester and want to be considered for federal student loans, the Federal Pell Grant and/or TAP.
- Correspondence is sent to students regarding the Monthly Tuition Pay Plan option for the upcoming academic year.
- Your Summer Session I e-bill is available to view on CLASS through eCampus. Payment is due in full by the date indicated on your e-bill.
- The application to request a Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) for the 2023-2024 academic year is available at studentaid.gov.
- May 18 – End of the Spring 2023 semester. See the Academic Calendar for specific dates. All requested documentation should be submitted prior to the last day of the semester.
- Your Fall 2023 semester e-bill is ready to be viewed in CLASS through eCampus. You can also visit the “My Billing” section of CLASS for up to date account information.
- Your Summer Session II e-bill is available to view on CLASS through eCampus. Payment is due in full by the date indicated on your e-bill.
- August 1 – Payment is due in full for Fall 2023. You can make a payment and view your e-bill on eCampus.
- October 1 – FAFSA becomes available for 2024-2025 (Fall 2024, Spring 2025 and Summer 2025 semesters).
- October 1 – Deadline to waive health insurance requirements for resident and international students.
- Early October –Federal Direct Loan, private loan and institutional aid disbursements will begin for the Fall 2023 semester. (Subject to change)
- October 15 – The New York State Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS) application is due for Fall 2023.
- Your Spring 2024 e-bill will be ready to be viewed in CLASS through eCampus. You can also visit the “My Billing” section of CLASS for up to date account information.
- End of the Fall 2023 semester- Review the Academic Calendar for specific dates. All requested documentation should be submitted prior to the last day of the semester.