Apply your previous course work to Adelphi's College of Professional and Continuing Studies.

Many College of Professional and Continuing Studies students have studied at other colleges and universities prior to completing their degree at Adelphi. Completed course work from regionally accredited junior or senior colleges can be applied to your College of Professional and Continuing Studies degree program, even if you completed the course several years ago. We can quickly and efficiently review your transcripts from previous colleges to determine the transfer credit that will be accepted.

Transfer Evaluation System (TES)

You want to focus on your application and your studies. We want that, too. So we’re proud to offer the Transfer Evaluation System (TES) as a resource for our prospective transfer students. With TES, you can view course equivalencies from your institution and know how they might transfer to Adelphi. Simply select your school and choose the appropriate course catalog from the years you were in attendance.

There are certain associate program curriculums in TES as well. This will provide you with a clear plan for your transition into a program at College of Professional and Continuing Studies.

Troubleshooting TES:

  • If you can’t find a course equivalency for a course you’ve taken, don’t worry—it doesn’t mean it won’t transfer.
  • If you can’t find a school that you attended in the TES database, then your academic adviser can help you.

Please note that TES equivalencies do not guarantee that courses will automatically transfer to Adelphi University. Our Transfer Admissions staff continually reviews equivalencies, which means that they’re subject to change.

For official approval of transfer credits, please schedule an appointment for transfer credit evaluation with a College of Professional and Continuing Studies academic advisor.

Phone Number
More Info
Nexus Building First Floor
  • Regular Semester Hours Mon-Thu: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm Fri: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Search Menu