Make an appointment with a librarian to get in-depth research assistance.
Get Connected with a Librarian
Adelphi University Libraries’ faculty librarians are available to meet with you one-on-one or in small groups to review your research needs and to help you locate the appropriate resources. Consultations can be conducted either in-person or online.
Meeting With Your Subject Librarian
- Check available resources to answer your question. Review your class syllabus to ensure you understand the assignment to the best of your ability.
- Prepare your questions ahead of time. Note specific topics and questions you want to discuss in the meeting.
- Be flexible and prioritize your concerns.
- Come prepared by attempting to research your topic ahead of time. Bring any relevant class material with you, including drafts of your project.
- Make the most of the meeting. Be upfront about what you already know and what you still need assistance with.
- Use the tips from your meeting and apply them to your research.
- Access other campus resources to help you complete the assignment. Follow up with your librarian if you still have questions.