Submit print jobs using your personal cell phone, tablet, or laptop to various printers around campus.
Users with a valid Adelphi username and password have the ability to use our new mobile printing solution. This service allows you to use your own computer or mobile device to submit print jobs to various printers around campus.
To use this service, you will need to be connected to the Internet and access the EveryonePrint icon in eCampus. This service will work from any Internet connection, however, the driver print capability will only work from Adelphi’s wired and wireless networks.
- To use your own personal device you must have completed any required network registration processes to access the wired or wireless networks.
- For the email method to work, you must send it from a valid Adelphi University email address (@adelphi.edu or @mail.adelphi.edu).
- Submitting a print job before being able to pick up the pages may result in lost pages. Submit jobs only when you are able to pick them up immediately.
- As with standard printing from any on-campus lab, your mobile prints will be billed to your Pcounter account. Therefore you must have sufficient credit in your Pcounter account for a job to print. You can check your Pcounter balance in eCampus by searching PCounter Printing Balance in the search field, or in AU2GO, under “Print Balance” (login required).
Print from Your Computer
- Go to Mobile Printing in eCampus. Here, you can see a history of your mobile print jobs and detailed information on ways to print from your device.
- From here you may use the Web Print tab to upload a document or print a page from a website. (Supported documents include Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, BMP, TXT)
- For more functionality and document type support, you may use the Driver Print tab to obtain instructions on how to install one of Adelphi’s lab printers onto your own Mac or PC. These instructions are unique per user, so please do not share the URL contained in your instructions. This will cause incorrect print job billing.
Print from Your Mobile Device
- Send an email from a valid Adelphi University email address (@adelphi.edu or @mail.adelphi.edu) to the email address of the destination printer you would like to use with an attachment of a supported document type. (Supported documents include Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, BMP, TXT).
- More instructions on printing and saving favorite printers can be found under EveryonePrint – Mobile Printing on eCampus.
Print Using Apple Airprint
You can print from your iOS device to any Mobile Print enabled printer from Adelphi’s Wireless Network:
- Open the app you want to print from. Find the print option by tapping the app’s share icon or settings icon.
- Choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies.
- Tap Print.
- Enter your Adelphi Username and password. Provided you have sufficient Pcounter credit your job will then print.
Mobile Printing Locations
For the most updated list of printers available to you, see the Email Print tab of the Mobile Printing service in eCampus.
|Garden City Campus|
|Nexus Building, First Flooremail@example.com|
|Nexus Building, Third Floor||nex_3rd_Floor_Printer@adelphi.edu|
|Swirbul Library, Room firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Swirbul Library, Room email@example.com|
|Swirbul Library, Room 200 (Gallagher Lab)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Swirbul Library, Room 201 (Hay Lab)||email@example.com|
|Swirbul Library, Collaboration Studios (Printers 1 & 2)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Swirbul Library, 2nd Floor (Color Printer 1)||email@example.com|
|Swirbul Library, 2nd Floor (Color Printer 2)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Swirbul Library, 2nd Floor (Printer 4)||email@example.com|
|Swirbul Library, 2nd Floor (Printer 2)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Woodruff Hall, Commuter Loungeemail@example.com|
|Res Hall A Loungefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Res Hall B Loungeemail@example.com|
|Earle Hall Loungefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chapman Hall Loungeemail@example.com|
|Waldo Hall Loungefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Eddy Hall Loungeemail@example.com|
|Linen Hall Loungefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Center for Recreation and Sport Mezzanineemail@example.com|
|Science Building Lobbyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|UC Lower Level||uc_LL_printer@adelphi.edu|
|UC Commuter Louge email@example.com|
|UC Commuter Louge firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Manhattan Center Libraryemail@example.com|
|Manhattan Center, Room 270 (Printers 1 & 2)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Manhattan Center, Room 271 (Printers 1 & 2)||email@example.com|
|Manhattan Center CyberLoungefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hauppauge Center, Computer Labemail@example.com|