Tuition Exchange Program
The Tuition Exchange Organization has over 650 colleges and universities in the United States participating in this scholarship program. Adelphi University has been a member for several decades, granting scholarships to qualified students from a wide representation of these institutions.
We welcome applications from students whose parents are employed by institutions that are members of the Tuition Exchange Program. Please be aware of the following guidelines:
- It is necessary for the student to submit the Tuition Exchange application to the Tuition Exchange liaison at their home school. Once approved there, it will be processed electronically to Adelphi.
- The student must also apply to Adelphi University in order to be formally accepted for undergraduate matriculation.
- Once the student has been accepted through Adelphi’s Office of Admissions, then a determination will be made on granting the Tuition Exchange scholarship.
Information for Adelphi University Employees the Tuition Exchange Program
Dependent children of active full-time employees with at least 2 (two) years of continuous full-time employment at Adelphi are eligible to apply for undergraduate Tuition Exchange scholarships.
Upon request, you must be able to provide the student’s financial dependence on the parent(s). Dependent children who already possess a bachelor’s degree are not eligible to participate in the Tuition Exchange Program. Successful candidates must be accepted for registration at these institutions for the fall 2023 semester as a full-time student. Tuition exchange scholarships are awarded for a period of one year and must be re-applied for on an annual basis.
Please be aware that:
- It is the student’s responsibility to gain acceptance to the Tuition Exchange college or university for the academic year.
- If a student is awarded a Tuition Exchange scholarship by Adelphi, this scholarship is contingent upon the import college/university approving the student through the rules and requirements of that institution’s Tuition Exchange Program. Please note, each institution uses its own acceptance formula and deadlines for granting Tuition Exchange awards.
Information regarding the Tuition Exchange Scholarship and a complete list of participating colleges and universities are available at tuitionexchange.org. Please review the application procedures below.
How to apply for the Tuition Exchange Program:
Applications must be submitted online through the Tuition Exchange website.
Please read the instructions and hit the “Apply Now” button. You will then be brought to the online application. Please fill out all of the fields and be sure to click all of the colleges or universities you would like the application to go to (there is a maximum of 10 institutions), if approved by Adelphi. At the end of the application, click the “Submit Application” button. Once submitted, you will receive an email confirming that your application has been submitted to Adelphi. It is recommended that you keep this email.
If you have any questions about the online application or the Tuition Exchange process, please email Anthony Maldonado at email@example.com. All online applications must be submitted by the deadline of Monday, December 5, 2022.
Please note: It is strongly recommended that students contact the school(s) they are applying to in order to find out if they accept a Tuition Exchange student for the academic year for which they are applying.