Virtual Volunteer Training: Breast Cancer Support Program
Volunteers Needed! Are you a breast cancer survivor? Are you looking for meaningful ways to contribute to your community?
Join the Breast Cancer Hotline & Support Program on Zoom for a Virtual Volunteer Training.
Get trained to volunteer in the following areas:
- provide support and advice on the hotline
- attend community outreach events to support underserved communities
- deliver educational presentations and speaking engagements
- assist with local and national press and media
- coordinate fundraising efforts
For more information on the online Volunteer Training, please contact Nina Foley at 516.877.4315 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.