Truths and Myths: COVID and the Vaccine
Please RSVP by April 18, 2021 by emailing Tandra R. Chakraborty at email@example.com.
What is COVID and how does it affect the body?
- Benjamin Weeks, PhD, Adelphi University
- Jeffrey Lederman, MD, Division Chief, Infectious Diseases, Montefiore
Impact of COVID on the economy, society, higher education, the U.S. and the world
- Ralph Frerichs, DVM, DrPH, Epidemiologist, Professor Emeritus, UCLA
- Michael Liu, PharmD, BCCCP, BCNSP, BCPS, Touro College
How are vaccinations developed and tested? What are the various COVID vaccine platforms?
- Chris Beyrer, MD, MPH, Johns Hopkins University
- Annette Regan, PhD, MPH, University of San Francisco
Tandra R. Chakraborty, PhD
Professor and Chair
Biology Department, Adelphi University