Senior Photo Day - December Graduates
The Center for Student Involvement invites members of the class of 2020 graduating in December to sign-up to have their photos taken to be featured in the 2021 Yearbook! Sitting for the photo and being featured in the yearbook is free. Once your photo is taken, you will be given options from the photographer to purchase prints or digital downloads.
Students must sign-up here for a photo appointment in advance. Please review the COVID-19 guidelines below:
- Advanced registration is required
- The student must display their AU2GO app COVID screening clearance before they enter the photo session area
- No waiting is allowed inside the hallway. This is to reduce the risk of a large gathering.
- A hand sanitizing station will be placed either nearby or at the door to the photo shoot. Everyone must clean and sanitize their hands before walking into the room for the photo session.
- Sanitizing wipes (alcohol based) will be located in the photo shoot area.
- The student must keep their mask on and wait until the photographer says it’s okay to remove the mask.
- The photographer must keep their mask on at all times, except when they are in the room alone.
- The photography equipment will be set up in a way that maintains at least six feet social distanicng.
- You will be provided with a mirror to make adjustments needed prior to the photo shoot. The photographer cannot assist you.
- Once the photo shoot has ended, the student should place the mask back on their face and wipe the chair with a sanitizing wipe before they leave the room.