Nurse Practitioner Interview Day - Mount Sinai Hospital
Are you seeking a career as a Nurse Practitioner?
We’re hosting an Interview Day for NICU Nurse Practitioners on October 25 at The Mount Sinai Hospital.
The NP collaborates with neonatologists and specialists to provide high-level care for critically ill neonates.
Provides education and support to patients’ families regarding neonatal, intensive and, postpartum care. Prescribes medications under collaborative agreement with a physician. Performs diagnostic tests and other procedures, such as intubation, PICC line insertions, UVC and UAC lines, and arterial blood draws.
Calls consults, assists with discharge planning and coordinating, and attends high-risk deliveries.
All applicants must have:
– NYS RN license and current registration
– Post-Masters NP certificate.
– Is a graduate of New York State registered Nurse Practitioner Program or equivalent OR is certified as a Nurse Practitioner by a national association via examination.
– Has completed a pharmacy component of not less than the required semester hours or the equivalent AND has been instructed in New York State and federal Laws relating to prescriptions and record keeping (3-hour course).
– Has a collaborative practice agreement with a physician and designated protocols, both filed with the New York State Department of Education.
– At least two years of nursing experience in area of specialty practice applied for. Nurse Practitioner experience of at least one year preferred.
– BLS, ACLS, PALS, NALS, and NRP certifications as required
**Please note this event is invitation-only. We will contact selected candidates with an exclusive invitation to this event.
To learn more and apply, please visit: