Navigating College and Campus Life in the Lens of Graduating 2022-2023 Prestigious Panthers and Spirit Court Students
How to successfully navigate college and campus life with Prestigious Panthers and Spirit Court.
This symposium is specifically for first-year students, sophomores, juniors, and residential or commuter students, to learn from the experiences of four 2022-2023 Prestigious Panthers and Spirit Court Student Winners.
This is an Education Symposium of the Faculty-in-Residence (FIR) Program under the Division of Student Affairs (Fall 2022 Series 2). Co-sponsored by Career and Professional Development and Residential Life and Housing.
At the end of the one-hour session, you will be able to:
- Learn practical and useful recommendations about college-style learning;
- Describe helpful and sensible approaches to learning and college life;
- Identify resources and services available in campus to assist with navigating college and campus life; and,
- Learn about the experiences of the 2022-2023 Prestigious Panthers and Spirit
- Court students that may be useful to you.
- Kelly Andreuzzi
- Gabriel Silva
- Brei Snyder
- Jende Uy
Pre-registration is requested in order for us to know the number of attendees and for raffle winners to receive their eGift cards. Please bring along fellow friends and classmates. We look forward to seeing you!
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Edmund J. Y. Pajarillo