M2 Forum: Dining, Bookstore and Conference Services
After the successful completion of our Momentum strategic plan in 2021, our community’s work is now underway to create Momentum 2—the next strategic plan that will set Adelphi’s course through 2027.
Adelphi’s executive leaders are currently holding small group forums with the University community to gather ideas and input to define the priorities of our Momentum 2 strategic plan. We look forward to our community’s collaboration in this important process.
- Gene Palma, Vice President of University Wellness, Safety and Administration
- Alain Lanz, Executive Director of Auxiliary and Event Services
- Tracy DiCarlo, Resident District Manager, Chartwells Dining
- Melissa Bracero, Regional Sales and Operations Manager, Follett Bookstore
- Joshua Catalano, Store Manager, Follett Bookstore
This forum is for Faculty and Staff.
Please join us for an open forum to discuss planning for Momentum 2 (M2), Adelphi’s next 5-year strategic plan. Topics will include enhancing the on-campus dining experience, bookstore retail operations and conference services.
Register in advance for this forum.