M2 Forum: Dining, Bookstore and Conference Services
Over the past year, we have met with many groups on campus about Dining at Adelphi, our Bookstore and Conference Services. We want to make sure your voice is heard.
Adelphi’s executive leaders are currently holding small group forums with the University community to gather ideas and input to define the priorities of our Momentum 2 strategic plan. We look forward to our community’s collaboration in this important process.
- Gene Palma, Vice President of University Wellness, Safety and Administration
- Alain Lanz, Executive Director of Auxiliary and Event Services
- Tracy DiCarlo, Resident District Manager, Chartwells Dining
- Melissa Bracero, Regional Sales and Operations Manager, Follett Bookstore
- Joshua Catalano, Store Manager, Follett Bookstore
This forum is for Students.
Please join us for an open forum to discuss planning for Momentum 2 (M2), Adelphi’s next 5-year strategic plan. Topics will include enhancing the on-campus dining experience, bookstore retail operations and conference services.
Register in advance for this forum.