Jovia Financial Literacy Workshop - Faculty and Staff
With generous funding from Jovia Financial Credit Union, we are excited to continue in Spring 2023 our financial literacy workshop for faculty and staff.
The workshop will cover:
- keeping track of periodic bills
- saving and creating an emergency fund
- long-term financial wellbeing
- understanding credit scores and credit report
- managing debt
- understanding various types of insurance needs
- minimizing the incidence of identity theft (if time permits).
The workshop will be led by faculty member Dr. Ganesh Pandit.
Light refreshments will be served.
Registration is required. Please contact Lori Cary at firstname.lastname@example.org.