Homelessness and Hunger Awareness Week
November 15-22 is National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness week. Join CSI and other organization spread awareness about this important topic. Here are ways to get involved:
- Helping out at the Panther Pantry
- Participating in Canstruction Can Castles – Food Drive Competition
- Participating in Thanksgiving Care Package Program
- Book an appointment to drop off NEW clothing items to be donated to the Mary Brennan Inn ** must be New due to their COVID regulations
- Donate to help end hunger and homelessness.
Hunger and Homelessness Resources: