Graduate Student Boba Tea Virtual Experience
Vibrantry’s Lorenzo and Julian present: Boba Milk Tea/Coffee Kit Guided DIY Workshop.
We ship fresh, high-quality boba kits filled with about 3 to 4 servings of uncooked Grade A Tapioca Pearls, Premium Small-Batch Tea (can opt in for adding coffee), and Brown Sugar. Boba Straw and detailed Boba Tea Recipe Card included. Attendees will enjoy a memorable time crafting a fun, tasty, and creative beverage alongside a professional, fun food & beverage host duo.
Please complete Steps 1 through 9 before the event starts. This will take about 1 hour: about 30 minutes of cooking boba and about 30 minutes to cool down, away the stove.
We choose to ship uncooked boba because of higher quality.
Instructions in the kit are for 2 servings: we divide the ingredient measurements approximately in half to craft 1 serving, if preferred. We will be making one serving!
- Brown sugar
- Black loose-leaf specialty, single-origin tea
- Grade A uncooked tapioca balls (boba balls)
- Boba straw
- Instruction card
- Brazilian single-origin specialty cerrado mineiro natural process medium roast freshly roasted & ground medium coffee will be shipped separately if chosen during address collection
Required from attendees:
- Pan/pot with lid
- 3 Small/medium bowls
- 3 Medium/large-sized cups
- Glassware for brewing tea
- Method to strain tea (can keep it simple with a spoon/knife/coffee filters)
- Method to brew and strain coffee (if coffee is chosen in place of tea)
- Bowl to hold/soak cooked boba in sugar and water mixture
- Milk of choice
- Clear cup to make finished boba beverage in
$10 per participant. Register today!