Dine Around the World in the UC Cafe
Come have your passport stamped and explore cuisine from around the world at The Market located in the UC Dining Hall.
Each passport stamp will enter you for a chance to win one of several $100.00 Amazon gift cards. After receiving two passport stamps, you will receive a complimentary travel bag for your next trip around the world, complimentary of International Services. The cost for lunch is $9.05 and it comes with a 16.9 ounce bottle of water.
- Monday brings you to the Mediterranean for a delicious beef and lamb gyro, pita and tzatziki sauce.
- Tuesday brings you to India for creamy rich tikka masala chicken, and brown rice with cilantro chutney and cucumber riata.
- Wednesday brings you to Vietnam for spiced chicken wings with an umami flavor over pineapple fried rice.
- Thursday brings you to the Middle East for the flavors of fresh mint, oregano and garlic marinated chicken with couscous and apricots
- Friday brings you authentic Caribbean flavors of jerk chicken, pigeon peas and rice, along with sweet fried plantains.
Sponsored by Adelphi Dining Services and International Services.