College of Arts and Sciences Adjunct Faculty Roundtable: Grant Writing Workshop
A workshop for adjunct faculty on how to approach the process of writing grants in your area of scholarship, helpful hints about where to begin to look for grants, and advice about discovering the grant-attracting “big idea”.
- Mary Cortina (Director Research and Sponsored Programs)
- Michelle Morazan (Adjunct Faculty, Political Science)
- Brian Stockman (Chair, Chemistry)
- Nathalie Zarasfi (Director, FCPE)
- Kirsten Ziomek (Associate Professor, History)
For more information, please contact: