Bridges to Adelphi Virtual 5K
Complete a 5k anytime during the month of April to raise awareness for Autism!
Participation fees will be $5 per person. All proceeds will be donated to Rocco’s Voice for Autism. This amazing organization aims to bridge the gap and offer necessary support to enrich the lives of all children and family members living with autism.
Please email Amanda Ashe to sign up! Spread the word and help us enhance awareness and create change!
Sing up and Race Instructions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org that you will be participating.
- Submit payment through Venmo for race participant fee to @AmandaAshe
- Download the app Strava on your phone and create a free account
- Search for the club “Bridges to Adelphi 5k” and request to join.
- Run or walk a 5k (3.1 miles) with your phone and record your run/walk.
- Before posting, name the run “Bridges to Adelphi 5k”.
- Submit your run between April 1st and April 30th!
For more information, please contact:
Social Coordinator of the Bridges to Adelphi Program
p – 516.877.4466