Bender Virtual Career Fair for People with Disabilities March 2021
Disability Virtual Career Fair
Connecting Job Seekers to Employers
Learn More at www.careereco.com/events/disability-march2021
Are you a person with a disability,
looking for a career opportunity or internship?
This Virtual Career Fair is FREE for career seekers with disabilities to attend.
Experienced professionals, recent college graduates and college students with disabilities meet online with employers across the nation to discuss competitive career opportunities!
Candidates are invited to interact with employers via chat sessions.
CONNECT WITH EMPLOYERS LOOKING TO HIRE
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Access opportunities within a wide range of careers.
· National employer participation across many industry sectors
· Public and private sector opportunities
INTERVIEW WITH EASE
Participate from the comfort of your home,
your dorm room or your favorite coffee shop!
· Multi-tasking chats about career and internship interests
· End-to-end accessible technology platform
CAREER FAIRS WITH LESS HASSLE
Save time and money.
· No business suit or travel required
· No printed out resumes necessary
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.980.0088