Accounting Orientation - First Meeting
Here at Adelphi, we are committed to assisting you in preparing for a successful career in Accounting and providing you with various opportunities to gain insights into the profession. In an effort to ensure that you are aware of the various ways in which we support and prepare you for your career in Accounting, we are holding two mandatory meetings.
While obtaining a CPA license will open a world of different career opportunities, the path to achieving your CPA license is challenging.
The first meeting will discuss the following topics:
• Background on what is required of you to pass the CPA exam
• Relationship between the courses you will be taking, the timing of those courses, and the CPA exam
• Options available at Adelphi for obtaining the required 150 credits required for a CPA license
• Adelphi’s relationship with Becker Professional Education, a nationally recognized CPA Review firm
• Membership in the Accounting Society