10th Annual Media Career Expo
Our speakers are all Adelphi graduates who work in the print, TV, film, web, marketing and publicity fields. They’ll discuss how they got their big breaks and tips for navigating the job search process.
Learn how to break into the media job market at this free event sponsored by The Delphian and the Department of Communications. This a great opportunity to network for internships and your own career.
- Gabrielle Deonath ’18, who works at a UX (user experience) writer for University of Phoenix;
- Olivia Franks ’20, ’21, hockey operations office manager for the New York Islanders;
- Chelsea Lombardo ’19, a producer of CNBC’s “The Exchange & Power Lunch” live shows;
- Kevin Padilla ’16, associate director of technology and communications at the Waldorf School;
- Maxmillian Robinson ’22, a member of the New York Football Giants event staff team.
Contact the Communications Department or email Liza Burby at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Date: Tuesday, November 14 Location: Time: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm (pizza served)
Should you, or your guests, require an accommodation based on a disability, or need to request an ASL interpreter, please contact the Student Access Office by phone at 516.877.3145 or email at email@example.com. Please allow for a reasonable time frame prior to the event; we suggest a minimum of five business days.