Use the information and links on this page to complete the appropriate report, regarding the type of incident that you want to report.

If you have any questions about which form to complete, please contact Student Conduct and Community Standards at 516.877.3612 or email

Concern About a Student’s Wellbeing

Use this form to report non-urgent but concerning student behavior or sense of wellbeing. It will be sent to the Division of Student Affairs.

Fill out the Student Concern Referral Form

Discrimination/Sexual Misconduct

Use this form to report incidents of sexual misconduct and behavior that violate Title IX.

  • Dating and domestic violence
  • Gender-based discrimination
  • Sexual harassment
  • Sexual assault
  • Stalking

Fill out the Discrimination/Sexual Misconduct Report Form

General Misconduct

Use this form to report general incidents of misconduct. Incidents include, but are not limited to:

  • Alcohol use
  • Drug use
  • Housing policy violations
  • Physical assault
  • Organizational violations
  • Hazing incidents
  • Disruptive behavior

Fill out the Student Conduct Incident Referral Form

Student Conduct Appeal

Use this form to submit an appeal of your student conduct decision.

Fill out the Student Conduct Appeal Request Form


Phone Number
More Info
Levermore Hall, 208
Search Menu