Restricted and Endowed Awards
Adelphi offers a variety of donor scholarships in a number of academic disciplines and on the basis of other factors established by the donor. Donor Scholarships are competitive, vary in amount and are not automatically renewable.
Especially meaningful, these scholarships are established by individuals who care deeply about Adelphi and its students. Some donors are Adelphi University alumni, who were themselves the beneficiaries of student aid. An endowed scholarship can establish a direct connection between you and the donor; most donors welcome the opportunity to meet or correspond with the students who receive their awards.
- A named endowed scholarship may change the total amount of financial aid awarded.
- Funds awarded through endowed scholarships may replace the amount of any Adelphi grant or self-help component (loans and work-study) on a dollar-for-dollar basis based on fund restrictions.
- Eligibility requirements vary with restrictions established by the donor and may require a separate application.
- The University will offer restricted and endowed awards based upon individual circumstances, donor restrictions and availability of funds.
- Fall Semester Hours Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Holiday Hours November 22: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm November 23-24: Closed
- In-Person Payments Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm