Below are two Petition forms; one related to academic accommodation requests and the other for housing accommodation requests. All completed petitions are reviewed in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, and other federal laws pertaining to disability and higher education.

Phone Number
More Info
Ruth S. Harley University Center, 314
Search Menu