Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Achieve Work/Life Balance
It’s a constant challenge. If you’d like help handling life’s demands, call us for extra support. We’re just a phone call away whenever you need us—at no cost to you: 877.622.4327. You can also visit MyCigna.com
- Employer ID: adelphi (Needed for initial registration only)
- If already registered on myCigna.com, simply log in and go to the EAP link under the Review My Coverage tab.
An advocate is ready to help assess your needs and develop a solution to help resolve your concerns. Cigna can direct you to an array of resources in your community.
Take advantage of a wide range of services offered at no cost to you:
- 6 face-to-face counseling sessions with a counselor in your area, as well as video-based sessions.
- Legal assistance: 30-minute consultation with an attorney, face-to-face or by phone. (*Employment-related legal issues are not covered).
- Financial: 30-minute telephone consultation with a qualified specialist on topics such as debt counseling or planning for retirement.
- Parenting: Resources and referrals for childcare providers, before and after school programs, camps, adoption organizations, child development, prenatal care and more.
- Eldercare: Resources and referrals for home health agencies, assisted living facilities, social and recreational programs and long-distance caregiving.
- Pet care: Resources and referrals for pet sitting, obedience training, veterinarians and pet stores.
- Identity theft: 60-minute consultation with a fraud resolution specialist.
Cigna’s Healthy Rewards®* program can help with discounts on a wide variety of health and wellness programs and services.
Cigna’s Will Center can help you with will preparation planning.