Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Achieve Work/Life Balance
It’s a constant challenge. If you’d like help handling life’s demands, call us for extra support. We’re just a phone call away whenever you need us—at no cost to you: 877.622.4327. You can also visit MyCigna.com
- Employer ID: adelphi (Needed for initial registration only)
- If already registered on myCigna.com, simply log in and go to the EAP link under the Review My Coverage tab.
An advocate is ready to help assess your needs and develop a solution to help resolve your concerns. Cigna can direct you to an array of resources in your community.
Take advantage of a wide range of services offered at no cost to you:
- 6 face-to-face counseling sessions with a counselor in your area, as well as video-based sessions.
- Legal assistance: 30-minute consultation with an attorney, face-to-face or by phone. (*Employment-related legal issues are not covered).
- Financial: 30-minute telephone consultation with a qualified specialist on topics such as debt counseling or planning for retirement.
- Parenting: Resources and referrals for childcare providers, before and after school programs, camps, adoption organizations, child development, prenatal care and more.
- Eldercare: Resources and referrals for home health agencies, assisted living facilities, social and recreational programs and long-distance caregiving.
- Pet care: Resources and referrals for pet sitting, obedience training, veterinarians and pet stores.
- Identity theft: 60-minute consultation with a fraud resolution specialist.
Workshops and Seminars
Web-based wellness workshops include yoga, pilates, mindfulness, and more. Visit our wellness page on the Human Resources intranet for links.
EAP Webcast Seminars
The Cigna Employee Assistance Program is free to all Adelphi employees and offers a variety of one-hour wellness webcast seminars. Topics include emotional well-being, family matters, financial health, health and wellness, stress management, personal development and more.
Sign up for an upcoming live webcast using the easy one-click registration, or listen to an on-demand replay webcast whenever it’s convenient. Visit the Cigna EAP Webcasts website to view upcoming topics and register.