Faculty and Staff Portraits
Need a new LinkedIn photo? The Center for Student Involvement invites all faculty and staff to have their headshot taken and be included in the Oracle Yearbook.
Sitting for your photo and inclusion in the yearbook is free of charge, and you’ll then have the option to purchase digital files or prints of your photo once you receive your proofs.
- Wednesday, February 10
- Thursday, February 11
- Tuesday, February 23
- Wednesday, February 24
- Thursday, February 25
Important COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
- You must display your AU2GO app COVID screening clearance before you enter the photo session area.
- No waiting is allowed in and around the Campbell Lounge where the photo session will take place. This is to reduce the risk of a large gathering
- Everyone must clean and sanitize their hands before walking into the room for the photo session.
- You must keep your mask on and wait until the photographer says it’s okay to remove the mask.
- The photographer must keep their mask on at all times, except when they are in the room alone.
- Once the photoshoot has ended, you should place the mask back on your face and wipe the chair with a sanitizing wipe before you leave the room.